Midgette Auto Storm Assistance
For up to $1000.00 in assistance, simply fill out this form or call the assistance hot line at 252-339-1854. Our goal is to help you, if your vehicle has been damaged by the recent storm.
You are under no obligation by filling out this form.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people directly affected by the storm. As we began the clean-up process, we get stronger as a community by helping thy neighbor. Midgette Auto has been serving the people of the Outer banks for 50 years. We love our community and we are here to help
- *FREE TOWING - We will pick up your flooded vehicle with a tow truck and store it in a secured area.
- *FREE STORAGE - We will store your vehicle on premises while the assessment is being processed and determine if the vehicle can be repaired or totaled.
- *FREE RIDE - We will pick you up or send an Uber/Lyft for you depending on your location
- *FREE Vehicle Assessments - We will have your vehicle assessed by a professional automotive technician to determine if your flood-damaged car is repairable or worth repairing. They'll determine the extent of the damage and give you an estimate on the repair.
- *FREE CONSULTATION - We will assist you with maximizing your insurance claim and help you fill out gap claims
- UP TO $1000 in assistance for flood damaged vehicle replacement.
- SPECIAL FINANCING - We have lenders ready to offer special rates/terms for flood victims. Rates as low as 1.9%.
- OVER 150 VEHICLES READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY AND MORE ON THE WAY - View our current inventory
Call the assistance hotline at 252-339-1854 or 252-491-8500
Important Automotive Tips from Midgette Auto SuperCenter
* Do not attempt to start a car that has been flooded. Starting a flooded engine could cause even more damage.
* If any water has gotten inside the fuel tank, the tank will have to be completely drained before refilling.
* The vehicle could also have water damage to electronics. You may not even notice some issue until the corrosion eat away at the wires and connectors.
Just call the assistance hotline at 252-339-1854 or (252)491-8500
Our Goal is to get you the most possible money for your flooded vehicle by showing your insurance company live real market values of your vehicle and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Don't be afraid to ask for help, we are a community of mostly helpful people. If you're in need of food, clothing, shelter, yard work, tree removal, a ride or whatever it may be. Post #OBXSTRONGHELP and what you need help with and we will share the post until you get the help you need.
Our Mission - to S.E.R.V.E. God and our Community by providing Quality Automotive Solutions